Velma Reading Glasses
- Caddis progressive lenses seamlessly transition from no magnification at the top to your preferred magnification at the bottom, allowing you to see both near and far. Plus, like all of our lenses, they block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
- Your Caddis frames come nestled on top of a soft, custom-designed microfiber bag for storage.
- Try ‘em out, and if you’re not satisfied, we’ll exchange them for another pair — free of charge.
Dinkley, definitely not dinky. These sculpted frames feature a unique form factor with faceted edges and intentionally hard curves (not an oxymoron, trust us). Glasses won’t make you smart, and you certainly don’t need them to look that way…but a little misdirection doesn’t hurt, and these do double duty in the brains and beauty department. Classical styling and clean lines meet sturdy, adjustable detailing — there’s no mystery or optical illusion here, just solid good looks. Case closed.
- Vintage-inspired style with a medium-large fit.
- Highly-sculpted frame design has a unique “fractal” look.
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Temples feature a wire core for customizable fit.
If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. In the last several years we wish we had a buck for every time one of our friends said , “Cool company…but I don’t need reading glasses..” then we handed them a pair of 1.00 and without fail, “Holy shit!….this is awesome”. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, etc.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.
Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.