Strom Pant / Honey
Mid rise wide leg pant in French linen.
The Elk Strom Pant is a mid rise pant with a full-length wide leg featuring a faux wide cuff. The pant has a flat front waistband with an encased elastic back, and a button and zip fly at the front. There is an internal button at the waistband for added security. The pant also has side pockets and faux back welt pockets. Crafted from mid-weight French linen, the pant is durable and breathable, and softens with wear.
- Mid rise pant with a full-length wide leg
- In striking Honey Gold colourway
- Faux wide cuff
- Flat front waistband with an encased elastic back
- Button and zip fly at the front, plus an internal button at the waistband
- Sustainably-sourced corozo buttons
- Side pockets
- Faux back welt pockets
- Mid-weight French linen
- Durable and breathable fabric that softens with wear
This design is part of the conscious edit
This garment has been crafted from 100% French Linen, a natural fibre from flax grown in the northern regions of France. Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear.
Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres, such as conventionally grown cotton.