2022 Desktop Planner
- Linen Cobalt bound cover
- Gold foil cover and bookplate
- Gold gilded edges
- Decorative internal illustrated spreads by Sarah Gordon
- Three satin ribbon makers
- Perfect bound allowing the planner to lay flat when writing
- Rear Pocket
Main Planner pages:
- A monthly Goal forward planner at the start of each month (1 spread) which includes a Day list, Major Goals, Sub Goals, To do list and lined notes pages.
- A week to a page appointed planner (52 weekly spreads) which includes: Australian Public Holidays, Moon Phases, Major calendar date reminders (eg Mother's Day, Easter etc) and Equinoxes and Solstices. Each weekly page also includes weekly mini list, weekly success checklists and daily list planner. Equal space for weekdays and weekends.
- 2022 and 2023 page calendar (1 spread)
- A month at a view calendar (12 spreads)
- Budget & Financial planning (2 spreads)
- Birthday Calendar (2 spreads)
- 24 Yearly reflection questions (2 spreads)
- Australian Public Holidays & Public School terms (1 spread)
- World Wide national Holidays (1 spread)
- International World Days (1 page)
- Contacts Page (1 page)
- Lined Notes Pages (8 pages)
- Blank Sketch Pages (4 pages)
- Rear pocket
220 heavyweight internal pages. Offset printed. Hardbound in durable linen.
Heavyweight environmentally friendly, chlorine-free, pure wood fibre paper in a lovely light ivory colour.
165 x 238mm